This global organisation is on the forefront of air operations and logistics. Joining a HR team in their Sydney head office, your role as a HR Advisor is integral to ensuring coordination of the employee life cycle.
Your role will be to assist the HR BP's and Head of HR.
Additionally, this will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all HR generalist queries
- Provide advice & support to managers regarding procedures, issues and EBA interpretation along with performance and disciplinary matters
- Employee life-cycle; Recruitment, advertising, interviewing, shortlisting, reference checking, develop and evaluate position descriptions, on-boarding of new starters, and conducting exit interviews.
- Employee maintenance; of all records such as contracts, reviews.
- Update HR policies and procedures
- Deliver HR reports and documents and analyse data
- Participate in projects, performance reviews and training where required.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous HR Generalist experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to liaise with all levels within a business
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Proactive approach, the ability to work autonomously
- Head office Sydney CBD
- Permanent role
- $75,000 + super
- Exciting industry, global organisation.
- Ability to gain exposure to the full HR spectrum
- Grow in the role, true generalist function.
Only candidates with permanent residency or Australian Citizenship can apply.
Please apply today or give Colleen Deere a call on 02 8270 9794.