You will be providing HR advice across a variety of boards in the business such people and culture, client groups, regional and business units.
Duties will be, but are not limited to:
- Building strong internal stakeholder relationships to support and provide advice on a range of issues as they arise
- Providing your unique advice on new improvements for both staff and the business.
- Ensuring consistent standards, timelines and budgetary obligations are met
- Support the development and enhancement of People and Culture policies, guidelines and internal procedures
- Support resolution of all escalated payroll and related issues
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous Government experience is preferable but not required
- Tertiary qualifications in a HR/Business discipline
- Experience in a generalist HR role, preferably within a customer focused environment.
- Proven track record in the full range of HR generalist disciplines
- Sound commercial acumen and ability to influence.
- Sound knowledge of contemporary human resource management practices
Call Brad Donald today on 02 8270 9772 for a confidential discussion