With a rich history spanning more than 100 years, this established logistics business is known in the market for innovation and challenging the status quo. With a great team culture, and a commitment to excellence that comes right from top, this is a unique opportunity to join the team in a broad HR role.
Reporting to the Head of HR, your remit will be to drive HR strategy throughout the business. This will include delivering in key HR functional areas, and will also provide scope to get involved in advisory and business partnering work. Initially your day to day will include:
- Develop and update job descriptions and success maps
- Manage recruitment process including advertising, screening candidates, coordinating interview and managing agencies
- HR administration including employment contracts, HRIS updates, HR reporting and payroll administration
- Assist with the onboarding process and administering mid probation reviews
- Review and update HR policies and procedures
- Support the business with performance and disciplinary procedures
- Providing HR support to managers and employees, under the guidance of the HR Director
- Support the performance appraisal process
- Project work in collaboration with the HR Director
To secure this opportunity you will need to demonstrate proven HR generalist experience, ideally with some HR advisory skills. You will have tertiary qualifications in HR, and will be known for your professional approach, and strong customer focus. This is a great opportunity to build on your tactical HR experience and develop your advisory skills. You will work under the leadership of a collaborative and engaged manager, who will invest in developing you in the long term.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Catherine Kennedy on 02 8270 9755