Delivering solutions within the telecommunications space, this business is a global organisation based in the North of Sydney.
Supporting the HR Director and Lead Recruitment Consultant, you're role will directly assist with the following responsibilities:
- Posting job advertisements & reviewing response
- Preparation of employment letters and new starter documentation
- Conduct reference checks
- Phone screening & scheduling interviews
- Coordinating psychometric assessments for candidates
- Candidate Management including updating candidates on job applications & interview status
To be considered for this role, you do not require any specific HR experience. The role will more so suit someone who has a background in recruitment in either an agency setting or internal setting.
Skills in Microsoft office & clear communication are a must. Qualifications in HR or a related field are desirable.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )