This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in manufacturing, inspiring the world with innovation every day.
An opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator has become available to join this global giant supporting the HR team as their first point of contact for business units on a 12-month contract.
You can enjoy modern offices in Sydney's western suburbs, nestled amongst a business district with buzzing café's, just a short stroll to public transport.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact in responding to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests
- Supporting Talent Acquisition team with recruitment and new starter procedures
- Drafting and communicating all internal variations for staff
- Supporting the Payroll Specialist in administrative tasks related to terminations
- Assisting with multiple payroll runs
- Managing and preparing HR Analytical reports
- Supporting HRPO and COE teams in implementation of HR Projects
- Other additional HR administrative tasks as required
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Similar experience as HR Generalist or HR Officer in a large multinational organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business or relevant field
- Experience with processing an outsourced payroll like ADP
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, with advanced Excel skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity, do not delay your application! Apply now!st a short stroll to public transport.