Our client is a global technology company who are well established within their industry. Specialising in print and copying support for B2B, Our client continues to provide an outstanding service to be a leader. After experiencing a recent increase in growth, our client is looking to take on an experienced Automation Specialist to further enhance their growth.
Assist and advise customers on the use, operation, installation, configuration, diagnosis, troubleshooting, maintenance of Equipment and products sold and leased to B2B.
- Liaise with customers throughout the fault resolution process, including advice of fault status, solution and negotiation of closure by maintaining accurate and complete customer records of all faults including symptoms, actions taken (and by whom) and closure details of problems.
- Initiating and tracking Automation projects and ensuring all automated orders are replenished
- Ensuring defined Processes listed in the Automation team inventory are mapped and kept up to date
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service principles and practices
- You must have previous experience using SQL or Python or Java
- Experience in IT help desk support and administration.
- Previous experience in a fast paced call centre environment with the ability to adapt to changing environments
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Valuable experience within an established team giving you live experience with a rare role in today's market.
- Opportunity to create something out of nothing and apply your previous IT knowledge
- Opportunity for long term ongoing work