This global organisation is heavily involved in the infrastructure sectors in Australia. Due to the seniority of the role we have been asked to keep the company confidential at this point. If you would like more information regarding the product, please contact Herman Benade on 039098 7421.
To be considered for this role you will have a strong background in leading a team of Project Managers within construction, infrastructure or complex technology solutions.
You will have:
- A degree in Engineering or Business
- Previous experience in an executive role with complex reporting
- Exposure working on multiple projects at once exceeding $25 million per project
- You will have a strong background in organisational change
- The ability to identify weak points throughout the project and report to a board on how to prevent loss.
- Manage the whole project management function
- In-depth reporting to the global board
- Implement organisational change strategy ensuring a smooth process within the project management division.
- Ensure that project are delivered within required timeframes
- This role has a large stakeholder engagement element to it
On offer is the opportunity to work for a market leader in their space, a competitive salary and a state of the art product.
Sounds like you, please apply below.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421