You will provide high level advice and support to senior management with regards to compliance, risk management, and any policy developments impacting your employer.
Your duties will be broad and will include:
- Formulation, implementation and management of compliance, risk management, and policy frameworks, processes, and systems, ensuring alignment to best practice and meeting the organisation's legislative and funding requirements. You will have had ownership of a risk management system and ("advantageous') the selection and implementation of such a system.
- Ensuring that significant risk management and compliance matters are adequately addressed
- Providing appropriate reporting to the Leadership Team and the Board on the status of the compliance, risk management, and policy frameworks, and any significant risk management and compliance matters.
- Work with and across divisions (multi-locations) to ensure that compliance, risk and quality mechanisms are coordinated/integrated. This will involve delivering training and workshops on risk and governance to staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Undertake ad hoc project work to achieve the Strategic Plan.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Simon Gressier on 02 8270 9710 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org