You will provide high level advice and support to senior management in regard to compliance, risk management, and any policy developments impacting your employer.
Working closely with senior management your duties will be broad. These will include:
- Formulate, implement and manage compliance, risk management, and policy frameworks, processes, and systems, ensuring alignment to best practice and meeting the organisation's legislative and funding requirements.
- Ensure that significant risk management and compliance matters are adequately addressed
- Provide appropriate reporting to the Leadership Team and the Board on the status of the compliance, risk management, and policy frameworks, and any significant risk management and compliance matters.
- Work with and across divisions to ensure that compliance, risk and quality mechanisms are coordinated/integrated.
- Undertake adhoc project work to achieve the Strategic Plan.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Simon Gressier on 02 8270 9710 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org