An opportunity is available for a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to join a global telecommunications company. We're looking for someone who will lead a team which will provide stakeholders with key data, analysis and recommendations to help meet strategic goals.
- Providing a clear understanding and view of the financial health of the division
- Coordination of all sales and marketing forecasting requirements throughout the year and month
- Managing the divisional yearly Management Plan, and liaise between HQ and management
- Updating monthly, quarterly and yearly profit and loss simulation in relation to sales forecast
- Maintaining the sales and marketing Sokbo (monthly forecast) & Sireng (3 months rolling forecast) and coordinate the consensus meeting between sales, marketing and the supply chain team
- Reviewing and update ASP & CGS on a monthly basis in order to obtain accurate and reliable forecast
- Regularly analyse sales fluctuation between actual and forecast by product & channel and report to management and HQ
- Analysing subsidiary & consolidated profit and loss regularly by product & model and report to management
- Providing channel analysis including sales, margin, profit and trade spending trend on a monthly basis
- Expert in financial planning and analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- 5-10 years' experience in marketing, budgeting and financial planning and analysis preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organised, able to prioritise tasks and take initiative in work
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.