We are recruiting on behalf of a premium independent law firm who are known for their insight, innovation and agility to create success for their clients on a global stage.
This reputable law firm possess a strong history spanning close to 200 years and in that time have built an impressive reputation for their focus on innovation and technologies which create opportunities for their clients in a rapidly changing business landscape. Their lawyers are known for being world class who think big and do things differently.
Not only does this practice have an established practice here in Melbourne, they are well known across Australia and have strong partnering relationships throughout the Asia Pacific region and worldwide.
We have an opportunity for a Guest Relations Coordinator to join our client and work as a part of a successful facilities team onsite in Melbourne's CBD.
Your focus will be to manage continuous improvement of Facilities Management and Business Support Services, ensuring safe and compliant facilities are maintained at all times;
Beyond this, your key responsibilities;
- Monitor inventory of stationary to ensure a balance between the cost of ordering, availability and risk of redundant stock
- Invoicing and billing
- Cover the receptionist responsibilities when the receptionist is on a break and as business requirement
- Booking travel as part of a national travel support team
- Setting up for all staff movements, new starters, departures etc. pigeon holes, name plate, security cards
- Coordinate quotes for repairs and maintenance
- Conduct regular floor walks throughout the tenancies
- Report all security incidents occurring on a security incident report
- Meeting rooms, catering & client floor management, providing an afterhours catering support
- Couriers, mail and fax services
- Conducting ergonomic assessments
To be successful, you will have administration experience ideally within a facilities management environment and have a positive, proactive attitude to work.
You will take pride in your presentation and possess a strong communications skill set.
You will have a proactive approach to your work with the ability to interact effectively with all levels, ability to work independently and have a proven ability to manage operational issues.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Opportunity to step into a facilities/ administration position within a top tier law firm who are based in stunning offices in Melbourne's CBD.
You will be able to develop your administrative skill set in a collaborative and team orientated environment and have further client interaction.
$58,000 package is on offer.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.