In this role, you will be designing and reports in relation to research and visualisation of data.
- Creating reports based on quantitative and qualitative information
- Translating complex information through infographics and other visualisation techniques.
- Designing templates for producing reports in relation to economics, demographics and market research
- Creating a narrative style graphic report that appeals to diverse audiences in an easy to understand format
- Degree or relevant qualification in Graphic Design
- Experience in a creative team using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator) and Microsoft PowerPoint to create charts
- Government experience highly desirable
- Proficient in designing business reports
- Outstanding attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion