This Australian education organisation provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international and domestic students on Sydney's north shore. With 30 staff across the business you will be joining a marketing team of of eight.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, but operating with a high degree of autonomy, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Develop briefs from concept to completion
- Design of all the college's collateral
- Execute a range of projects simultanously across digital and print mediums
- Work effectively with the wider marketing team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within message
- Ensure designs are relevant and effective to the target audience
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Proven graphic design experience across a number of mediums
- Be operating as a mid-senior graphic designer
- Up to date experience across the Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Examples of managing projects from brief to delivery
- A creative and organised work ethic
This organisation prides itself on offering quality education within a Christian learning community. As the successful candidate, you will have an empathy for the Christian faith and its practices and teachings.
As a well-established college, you will have the opportunity to work amongst passionate individuals, who describe their culture as a supportive community. Close to Ryde, there is onsite parking and flexible working hours.
Please apply today, or give Sally Horwood a call on 8270 9750.