We are people2people
people2people recently received the RI Award for being Australiasia's Growth Company of the Year for an amazing third time in four years! Our business continues to go from strength to strength, with eight offices across Australia & New Zealand.
Our unique culture is what really sets us apart - we celebrate success, offer real work life balance, invest in ongoing L&D for all staff, and provide state of the art systems to our team.
Due to growth we are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to add to our team with opportunities to move into any of our specialisations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Learning and developing your recruitment knowledge and skills
- Managing candidates and providing a high level of customer service
- Phone screening, interviewing and recommending candidates
- Conducting database searches and reviewing ad response
- Writing job advertisements
- Reference checks
- Office administration
- Working to targets and goals
- Following a clear path to Recruitment Consultant in a specific discipline
- Highly motivated, driven and goal orientated
- Have demonstrated achievements in sport, art, academia or business
- Possess a desire to grow your career and work with the best in the industry
- A fast paced, high energy team environment
- Training and development from the very start - no recruitment experience needed
- Clear career development and growth
- Ideal CBD location - close to public transport with a gym and cafe in the building
- High earning potential
- Flexible work environment
- Relaxed dress code
- Discounted gym membership
- Day off for your birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Team and social outings to celebrate success
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW or call Sarah Roberts for a confidential discussion 03 9098 7428.