people2people's Melbourne office is seeking a driven and committed Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join their Accounting recruitment team. You will be working towards becoming a 360 Consultant where you will be responsible for your own desk.
As a Graduate, your main duties will include:
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Preparing and editing resumes
- Sourcing candidates
- Reviewing applications
- Advertising jobs
- Conducting reference checks.
- You are university educated
- Highly motivated, driven and goal orientated
- Have demonstrated achievements in sport, art, academia or business
- Possess a desire to grow your career and work with the best in the industry
Here are just some of the reasons to join the fantastic team at people2people Melbourne -
- Excellent commission structure where you can determine your own success
- Ongoing training & development
- Join an award-winning business - Voted the best recruitment company for candidate experience in 2018
- Work in a fantastic location right across from Flinders Street Station
- Great work culture - finish work early on a Friday for drinks with the team and enjoy team celebrations including mini golf, bowling and a wine tour!
If you want to kick start your career in recruitment, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Claragh at people2people on (03) 9098 7425.