People2people have been connecting professionals since 2005. With steady growth over our 13 years of business, people2people now proudly operate across seven offices across Australia and New Zealand, providing recruitment solutions within a range of professions. We are recognised as one of Australia's most trusted and reputable recruitment businesses and have been awarded the Growth Company of the Year and Best Candidate Experience Award at the 2018 RIA awards.
About the role:
people2poeple are now looking to on-board graduates to our 2019 Graduate Program! We have openings within our Sydney CBD, Parramatta and Chatswood offices! Being part of an award-winning organisation, you will be engaged in a structured training program and receive one to one support from some of our top performers therefore giving you all you need to kick start a successful career in recruitment!
- Preparing & posting job advertisements and resourcing candidates.
- Screening, interviewing and managing candidates whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and integrity.
- Liaising with both candidates and clients to develop your recruitment knowledge and skills.
- Working collaboratively to ensure database maintenance, reference checks and administration is kept up to date.
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Clear progression plan
- one2one training from senior consultants
- Opportunity to work within various divisions giving you maximum exposure!
- No cold calling or sales targets - we want you the learn and develop to become a confident recruiter!
- Great location - situated close to local transport links, cafes, restaurants & shops.
- Fun, friendly and focused environment
- Team events on a Friday afternoon
- Goal-orientated and motivated to achieve results
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to demonstrate achievements
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent