people2people's Melbourne office is seeking a driven and committed Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join their Legal Support recruitment team. You will be working towards becoming a 360 Consultant where you will be responsible for your own desk.
As a Graduate, your main duties will include:
- Screening and interviewing candidates;
- Preparing and editing resumes;
- Sourcing candidates;
- Reviewing applications;
- Advertising jobs; and
- Conducting reference checks.
You will be an ambitious and sales driven person who has excellent communication skills. You will have a tertiary degree, have strong time management skills and be driven to achieve targets and KPIs.
Here are just some of the reasons to join the fantastic team at people2people Melbourne -
- Excellent commission structure where you can determine your own success;
- Ongoing training & development;
- Join an award winning business - Voted the best recruitment company for candidate experience in 2018;
- Work in a fantastic location right across from Flinders Street Station;
- Great work culture - finish work early on a Friday for drinks with the team and enjoy team celebrations including mini golf, bowling and a wine tour!
If you want to kick start your career in recruitment, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Marissa at people2people on (03) 9098 7436.