People2people have been connecting professionals since 2005. With steady growth over our 13 years of business, people2people now proudly operate across seven offices across Australia and New Zealand, providing recruitment solutions within a range of professions. We are recognised as one of Australia's most trusted and reputable recruitment businesses, and have been awarded the Growth Company of the Year and Best Candidate Experience Award at the 2018 RIA awards.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious graduate to join our team at our office in Sydney CBD!/our new office in Parramatta! Being part of an award-winning organisation, you will receive ongoing training and support from some of our top performers, therefore maximising your earning potential and providing you with the best chance of exceeding in your new role!
- Preparing & posting job advertisements and resourcing candidates.
- Screening, interviewing and managing candidates whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and integrity.
- Liaising with both candidates and clients to develop your recruitment knowledge and skills.
- Working collaboratively to ensure database maintenance, reference checks and administration is kept up to date.
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Clear progression plan
- Great location - situated close to local transport links, cafes, restaurants & shops.
- Fun, friendly and focused environment
- Team events on a Friday afternoon
- Goal-orientated and motivated to achieve results
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to demonstrate achievements
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent