people2people is a highly successful diversified recruitment company operating across two countries and seven offices - Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland. Established in 2005 and celebrating thirteen years' of high-quality service, the company is 100% Australian owned and operated. With high staff retention, engagement and promotion, this is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment industry leaders.
Due to growth, we are now seeking a graduate to join our specialist team in the CBD.
Supporting a Senior Consultant and Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Resourcing candidates from internal/external databases
- Preparing and posting job advertisements
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Liaising with candidates and clients
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Reference checks
- Database maintenance and administration
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role you will be:
- A recent university graduate
- Motivated and have an understanding of recruitment
- Professionally presented
- A strong communicator
- Confident, friendly, and have the gift of the gab
Following the path of most consultants at people2people, you will be trained to step up and recruit a specialisation so clear career progression and development is on offer. You will also get to join an office that is friendly, social, and supportive. We have regular after work drinks, half days rewarding hard work, competitions to win flights and other prizes, and sports teams.
Recruitment is ultimately sales and not HR. If you've recently graduated and you're not sure where to begin your career, apply today or give Sally Horwood (who also started as a grad) a call on 8270 9750.