people2people is a highly successful diversified recruitment company operating across two countries and seven offices - Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland. Established in 2005 and celebrating thirteen years' of high-quality service, the company is 100% Australian owned and operated. With high staff retention, engagement and promotion, this is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment industry leaders.
Due to growth, we are now seeking a graduate to join our accounting/finance team in Parramatta CBD.
Supporting a Manager and Consultant, your responsibilities will be:
- Resourcing candidates from internal/external databases
- Preparing and posting job advertisements
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Liaising with candidates and clients
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Reference checks
- Database maintenance and administration
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role you will be:
- Motivated and have an understanding of recruitment
- Professionally presented
- A strong communicator
- Confident, friendly, and have the gift of the gab
- Clear path for career development.
- Ongoing training and mentoring.
- You will also get to join an office that is friendly, social, and supportive.
- Competitions to win flights and other prizes, and sports teams.
- We have regular after work drinks, half days rewarding hard work.
If you're looking for the next step in your career, apply today or give Michael Togher a call on 8270 9746.