Are you a results driven individual who wants to be rewarded for your hard work?
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant as a result of internal promotion. Working directly alongside one of our top billing consultants, you will be a part of the Temporary Specialist team, based in our Sydney CBD office.
You will receive training and guidance to help develop your career, with the ultimate aim to step up into a full 360 Consultant position within 12 months.
Supporting one of our senior consultants you will be responsible for sourcing quality candidates for business specialist temporary roles including Customer Service, Reception, Marketing and Executive Assistant.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Resourcing candidates from internal and external databases
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Liaising with candidates and clients to manage the recruitment process
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Conducting reference checks
- Administration duties including database management
What's in it for you?
- Flexible salary depending on experience
- Full training provided
- Clear career path
- Attractive commission structure
- Sociable and supportive team
We are looking for a confident and resilient individual who wants to build upon their career in recruitment. If you enjoy talking with people and are driven to achieve a profitable career then this is the role for you! You will be adaptable and autonomous, with proven attention to detail.
Exposure to recruitment within an agency setting is preferred, otherwise previous corporate experience is desirable.
Prove that you have a genuine interest in this position by calling Emma Edwards on 02 8270 9788 to discuss this opportunity before applying.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788