Recently people2people celebrated its 13th anniversary of providing recruitment services connecting professionals across Australia and New Zealand. From an experienced team of 5, the business has steadily grown to over 50 staff with branches in Sydney and Brisbane and Melbourne, Perth and Auckland. Our Melbourne office is seeking a driven and committed professional to join our growing team in delivering quality talent fast.
As a Para Consultant you will be working towards a full 360 role containing two elements, the ability to win business from clients and your skills in delivering a valuable service to candidates. Working in our Melbourne CBD office you will provide support across various specialisations and receive solid training in the recruitment process including:
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Resourcing top-calibre candidates from database searches and social media platforms
- Reviewing applications
- Reference checks
- Job advertising
- Liaising with clients and candidates
Here are just some of the reasons to join the fantastic team at people2people Melbourne
- Join one of the newer branches of people2people where the opportunity for growth opportunities are endless
- Ongoing training & development - intensive induction/recruitment skills training, external training programs with industry professionals, mentoring program, skills workshops, online learning - Recruitment Juice
- Join an award winning business - we've been recognised for financial growth, attraction & retention and best brand
- Australian owned business with opportunities nationally
- Work in a fantastic location right across from Flinders St Station - close to trams, trains, with a gym and coffee options in our building!
We look for people who are ambitious, sales driven and passionate about people. This is a fast-paced role where you will need to think on your feet, act quickly and adapt to changing priorities. You will have degree qualifications, strong organisational skills as well as being someone who is confident and comfortable talking to anyone.
With your combination of skills and personality you will enjoy being a part of a close knit team and enjoy the benefits of a remuneration structure that rewards success.
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, call Isabella Boyer after applying on 03 9098 7434