people2people is one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment companies with six offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Chatswood, Parramatta and Auckland. Established in 2005 and celebrating twelve years' of excellence, the company is 100% Australian owned and operated. With high staff retention, engagement and promotion across 80+ staff, this is a rare opportunity to join the RI Awards 2016 Growth Company of the Year, RCSA Professional Recruiter of the Year, and the 2016 Team of the Year.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Victoria, your key responsibilities will include:
- Learning and developing your recruitment knowledge and skills,
- Managing candidates and providing a high level of customer service,
- Phone screening, interviewing and recommending candidates,
- Conducting database searches and reviewing ad response,
- Writing job advertisements,
- Supporting the consulting team with recruitment projects, sales and marketing,
- Working to targets and goals,
- Following a clear path to Recruitment Consultant in a specific discipline.
To be successful to interview for this rare opportunity, you will:
- Be university educated
- Highly motivated, driven and goal orientated,
- Have demonstrated achievements in sport, art, education or business,
- Possess a desire to grow your career and work with the best in the industry.
You will be rewarded with:
- A fast paced, high energy team environment,
- Training, career development and growth,
- Vibrant CBD location close to public transport, gyms, cafes and shops,
- Great rewards and lifestyle!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Erin Devlin on 1300 338 546
( SK94542A )