With an impressive growth record, this leading education organisation has been enhancing the lives and educational outcomes of children in Sydney for over a decade. This is genuinely one of the most rewarding environments you can work in, with a great mission and bubbly staff who seem to permanently have smiles on their faces, this is a company that will enrich your working life. .
As the first point of contact for families and students, you will be critical to the day to day success of the organisation. You will have involvement in
- A range of administrative and educational duties, and will have a clear career path for promotion, to either senior operational or educational roles.
- Greeting parents with enquiries, updating on their child's progress and handling payments.
- Tutoring and being able to provide substitute teaching support infrequently will be essential. This will be maths focused and the ability to teach up to year 9 will be required, to give you the chance to fill in when required.
This is not your typical administration role, and we are not looking for a typical applicant. We are not too concerned about the experience you bring, what is key is your ability to:
- Learn new things
- Unwavering commitment to customer service and your ability to build relationships.
- Develop into the educational space, ideally you will also have completed a bachelor's degree
- Your ability with technology will make you a stand out.
If you've recently finished your degree and are looking for a career and not just a job, this could be the role for you! We are interviewing ASAP to don't delay your application. Or contact Natasha Zafirovska at people2people on 02 8270 9743 for a confidential discussion.