This well-established FMCG brand is a key business of choice. Their objective is to seek out opportunities that add value, not only to their own employees but also to the community. They value their service and operate in conjunction with their suppliers to outperform their competitors.
This role is responsible for leading, developing and implementing end to end supply chain processes and procedures. To effectively manage the planning, procurement, distribution and logistics portfolio, from raw goods to finished. The role is looking for someone to come in and implement formal process efficiencies and optimise supply chain performance.
What's in it for you
- A business that is invested in your long-term development
- People focussed organisation
- Central Location
- International exposure
- 7 years' experience within food or beverage
- Mandarin Speaking
- Proven S&OP management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- End-to-end supply chain (Demand, Supply and production)
- Lead and drive S&OP processes.
- Develop and implement a strategy to manage the sales forecasts, demand, supply and production plans.
- Be the leader in sourcing, contract negotiation, vendor management and cost reduction initiatives.
- Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Drive continuous improvement