This internationally recognised organisation has their offices based in the heart of Sydney's CBD where they pioneer their humanitarian services across Australia.
You will sit within the Engagement and Support team with 3 people reporting into you. Whilst embodying the core values of this not for profit organisation, your responsibilities will be to:
- Create and implement donor management strategies
- Manage the budget - forecast, monthly/annual reporting and financial reconciliation
- Focus on retention of existing donors and deliver retention strategies
- Map out the journey of donors from single giving to regular giving
- Use multiple channels to directly market the organisation
Your Skills and Expertise
- Experience as a fundraising manager (not for profit industry experience is desirable)
- Previously developed and implemented donor retention strategies
- Strong techniques associated with direct marketing campaigns
- Experience leading a team with a high level of problem-solving capabilities
- Proven budget management skills
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW or contact Mark Green on 02 8270 9766 for a confidential discussion.