Our client is an ASX listed brand who has been specialising in mining and construction for over 90 years. Establishing the business overseas and expanding out to Australia. Our client has mastered the manufacturing, service and execution of sustaining themselves in their market.
Directly reporting to the General Manager of Supply Chain for Spare Parts, your responsibilities will be but are not limited to;
- Prepare request for Tender documentation for a national freight contract covering domestic road, rail and air transport to support amalgamation of business units
- Draft an Integrated Freight Policy document to cover accountabilities, responsibilities, processes and procedures to impact the PNL.
- Develop a plan to rationalise a new tender process for transport National from courier level through to air Freight
- Experience managing Freight contracts both in execution and negotiation
- Experience in mining and construction would be highly regarded
- Attention to detail to allow for simplistic data presentations
- Ability to work autonomously to strict timelines