Global forwarding company located in Banksmeadow, they provide international and domestic import and export, sea freight and air freight solutions for their clients.
You will be responsible for managing the clients shipments and providing customer service support for import and export requirements. You will need to have a strong understanding of air freight and sea freight shipments and the end to end supply chain.
- Manage clients import and export shipments within cargowise
- Provide customer service support, answer clients enquiries regarding shipment routes, documentation, tracking shipments and supply chain services.
- Provide rates, pricing and quote estimation to our key clients
- Understand complete product offering and services and promote to clients
- Provide clients advise of market rates and freight fluctuations
- Must have previous experience in a similar role within freight forwarding industry
- Strong understanding and experience working with cargowise
- Clear understanding of freight forwarding and supply chain operations
- Previous customer service experience, building strong client relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal