People2people have partnered with a long-standing not-for-profit, dedicated to community development work across Australia. The organisation assists in building communities and supporting wellness and and community service programs.
About the role
Reporting with the Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing administrative and intake support as required by the Foster and Kinship care team; including responding to intake care requests and HR enquiries related to onboarding of Carers.
With previous experience in a similar not-for-profit role, you will also have/or be eligible to obtain:
- Diploma/Undergraduate Degree in Community Services or similar
- Certificate III or higher - Child, Youth, and Family Intervention; Youth Work, Community Services
- Working with Children's Card (Blue Card)
You will have:
- A high level of integrity and professionalism
- The ability to work well under pressure, and deliver results to deadlines
- Excellent rapport and relationship building skills, both within your team and with external service providers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy, with intermediate skills in Microsoft Office software inc. Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Work with an engaging, and dedicated not-for-profit organisation and use your skills to benefit communities throughout Australia
- Brisbane south-side location, with parking on site
- Competitive hourly rate
- Friendly, fast-paced working environment
If you're an experienced administration professional looking to develop your career in community and youth services, please APPLY NOW or call Sian Mabardi on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.