Fantastic CBD firm are now seeking a Float Legal Secretary to join their dynamic and down to earth team. This firm prides on their stability, great work ethics, social environment and benefits. A great opportunity to be involved in a busy and challenging work environment whilst being surrounded by innovative and motivated Partner's and Associates.
Your days will be busy and varied and your main duties will include:
- Diary management
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients
- File management
- Typing of correspondence
- Monthly billing
- General administrative duties
To be guaranteed an interview for this great new role you will have:
- Proven legal secretarial experience along with a can-do attitude
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 55 + wpm
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- You will be enthusiastic, love to learn new skills and want to be part of a vibrant and fun team
If you are looking for varied and interesting role, where no two days will be the same, don't delay; send through your resume today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )