This well-established, upper-mid tier, national law firm employ 150 + staff and have a well renowned reputation. Located in the heart of the CBD, the firm are steadily growing and have a close-knit team environment.
This is an office where you will be recognised for your efforts and maintain a work/life balance. The firm are also heavily involved in the community, sponsoring events and offer their employees study assistance, mentoring, social functions and more.
Your role within the firm will be to support legal professionals across a range of practise areas. This is a full time 6 month contract with hours 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Preparing legal documents and forms
- Drafting general correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and managing diaries/emails
- Attending to mailroom
- Records management
- Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- Assisting with billing and invoicing
- All other secretarial duties as required
To be successful for this excellent opportunity, you must possess:
- 3+ years experience as a Legal Secretary (Ideally with experience in numerous areas of law)
- The ability to prioritise effectively and thrive under pressure
- Experience with systems Aderant and Filesite
- Confident communication skills
- Professional presentation
Send your application through today but hitting the APPLY now button! Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, call Sam Palmer on 02 8270 9733