This fast growing and highly regarded CBD based law firm are in need of an exceptional Float Legal Assistant. This tightly integrated firm pride themselves on their professionalism, dedication and sociable environment.
As a Float Legal Secretary, every day will be different!
You'll be supporting the wider team and moving between practice groups as needed. You'll have the opportunity to gain experience in many different areas of law and get to know the team well.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls;
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence;
- Arranging meetings and appointments;
- File management;
- Booking travel arrangements; and
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Legal Assistant, ideally within a Litigation practice. To be a successful Float Secretary, you will need to be able to be highly adaptable, be a strong communicator and have excellent organisational skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be joining a high performing team where you will feel supported and valued for your contribution. They pride themselves on providing an encouraging and collaborative environment. Other benefits include:
- Above-market remuneration
- Flexible work arrangements
- A generous employee referral program
- Ongoing investment in your career progression and development
- Fantastic and regular social events throughout the year
- Access to health and well-being initiatives, as well as financial and retail benefits.