Leading Technology Group, headquartered in Australia and with operations in Asia-Pacific, continue to grow through acquisition and diversification, require the assistance of a Financial Reporting Specialist for a 6 month contract. The purpose of the role will be the timely and accurate preparation of annual financial accounts and audit management.
- Finalisation of year-end processes and procedures
- Preparation of statutory consolidated financial reports
- Preparation of General Purpose, Annual Financial Statements
- Primary point of contact for external auditors
- Process improvement and streamlining
- Support the Financial Controller
The successful candidate will have/be:
- CA or CPA qualified with strong technical accounting skills
- Experienced in preparation of general purpose financial reporting
- Experienced in preparing and managing Audit
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to commit to length of contract/project (6 months)
What's on Offer?
- Competitive rate
- Dynamic and growing business
- Work closely with Senior Management
- Commence in May 2019, 6 month contract
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and ability to commit to the assignment, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.