Reporting to the CFO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the month and quarter end process
- Taking ownership of Group consolidations and US GAAP reconciliations
- Reporting financial results through to Board level
- Supervising/mentoring a small team
- Co-ordinating the audit process with external auditors and shareholders
- Developing strong relationships with broader finance team and other external teams
Ideally you will have been trained in a Big 4 environment and gained your CA/CPA qualifications. Commercial experienced in media, telco or broadcasting industries is preferred but not essential. However, a spell in a US multinational would be highly advantageous for US GAAP and IFRS reporting obligations.