We are working exclusively with a very well established (well over 50 years) and highly regarded client, based in the Western suburbs of Brisbane. They are seen as one of the market leaders in their sector, and have set the standard amongst their competitors with an expanding service offering for their customers. The CFO is now looking for an experienced Finance Manager / Controller to join their team.
Reporting into the Queensland CFO, your role will be all encompassing, covering these key areas:
- Lead and manage a transactional accounting team of 8
- Production of all month end and statutory reporting
- Liaise with the group re: annual audit process
- Work with the CFO on budgets, forecasts and analysis
- Engage and support the 4 Business Unit leaders within the business
- Improve & develop systems and controls
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- CA/CPA qualified with proven man-management experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with a sound, can-do attitude
- Able to lead from the front and have good alround accounting ability.
- Ideally exposure to support multiple different stakeholders