Dynamic growing organisation are seeking a driven and ambitious Financial Controller to take this company into its next phase of growth.
ASX Listed Business
Between $130k- $150k + super
An established and well known company this business is strategically placed to continue to expand their operations across Australia. With continued targeted growth planned for the next few years, there is a need for an experienced Finance Controller with a strong technical background to help support the senior leadership team.
Reporting into the CFO/ CEO, your key responsibilities will include:
Lead and manage a small accounting team
Overseeing the production of all statutory reporting (IFRS)
Overseeing all management reporting & analysis
Preparation of long-term forecasts/budgets
Management of cash-flow
Enhancing current ERP System & Business Intelligence reporting
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years' experience in a senior leadership role
- Strong technical accounting skills, gained from either a chartered accounting firm or large complex organisation
- Commercial skills gained from a fast paced environment
- Ability to present to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to work at both hands-on and strategic level
- Change management experience/skills
- Ability to utilise systems
- Consistent high achiever with a track of success
For further information please contact David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on 07 3118 0125. To send your application, please click "Apply" below.