An opportunity for a Financial Analyst to be responsible for analysing EBT's own financial status. The key function of this role is to generate SIRENG and SOKBO (Divisional forecasts) and MP review in conjunction with Category managers and Leaders of the division.
- Analysing financial status of CE B2B division weekly/monthly/quarterly and reporting to each functional area of the company
- Reporting SOKBO and SIRENG with data from SCM, sales from sales team and channel partner team, claims, and marketing spending such as co-op, channel rebate, etc
- Make budget accrual for marketing and channel programs
- Providing financial data to measure and evaluate MBO for each regional team and team members
- Updating monthly, quarterly & yearly profit and loss simulation in relation to Sales forecast
- Bi-lingual in Korean and English is mandatory
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance area
- Preferably 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- SAP ERP experience preferred
- Ability to apply creative ability with strong financial skill
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.