This successful US multinational is known for producing high achievers and is a fantastic place to work. Recognising that people are always the driving force behind their success they are looking to secure a strong Financial Accountant with tax experience and exposure to preparing statutory accounts. This is a custom-made role for someone looking to make their first move from practice as a chartered accountant.
Working closely with the financial controller, financial accounting team and Tax Manager you will:
- Assist with preparing and finalising the year end accounts
- Assist with corporate tax returns, FBT submissions and BAS
- Provide commentary of tax entries
- Preparation and post year-end journal entries, reconciliations of balance sheet accounts and review of balance sheet movements
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for submission to the American Parent and the Australian Board of Directors
- Liaise with the external auditors and resolve any queries that arise until the statutory accounts are ready for the Director's signature
CA / CPA qualified, you will possess both month-end financial and statutory accounting experience ideally from a medium to large listed entity; preferably with a US Parent OR supporting such a client in chartered. A candidate looking at making the move from a mid-tier or Big 4 firm from a Senior (or similar) level would be ideal. You will be able to demonstrate strong teamwork, initiative and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
This company will provide long-term career development, internal opportunities and an almost unmatched culture; seriously!
This position is on the Northern Beaches. Please think carefully about the location and commute before applying.
For more information please contact Liam Hassell on (02) 8270 9722.