This well established service business with operations throughout Queensland has seen tremendous change and growth in recent years. A rare and exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join their large finance team for a 12 month contract.
About The Role
Reporting to the Capital and Projects Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Maintenance, disposals, acquisitions and depreciation of fixed asset registers
- Reconciliation of fixed asset registers
- Complete monthly capital and project activities
- Classification of expenditure and project expenditure
- Componentisation and classification of completed projects
- Manage and reconcile work in progress accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing month-end journals and reports
- Dealing with various internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of the asset schedule for yearend reporting and assisting with audit queries
- Undertake projects as needed to support business operations
The ideal candidate for this role will be Degree qualified and completed your CA / CPA studies.
To be successful in this position, you will have strong attention to detail, effective time management skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with demonstrated experience in maintaining Fixed Asset registers. A positive attitude and enthusiasm are essential attributes required in the successful candidate. You will have intermediate Excel skills and ERP experience.
What's On Offer
- 12 month contract
- CBD Location - Close to public transport
- Large organisation
- Supportive team environment
- Excellent employee benefits program
To send your application, please click "Apply" below.
For further information or for a confidential discussion on your suitability for this role please call Claire Nagle on (07) 3118 0125 / 0432 365 865.