- Inspiring business Model
- Highly responsive organisation
- Northshore based — flexible working
There is something to be said for an organisation that not only values their employees but demonstrates it.
Reporting to the CFO, this newly established role is pivotal in supporting the business to reach its goals. You will need to be an energetic, competent, self-starter who’s happy to put their hand up and help others out to achieve results.
This is a full accounting role, including:
- Accrual accounting
- Journal entries
- IRD ,GST and Bank reconciliations
- Month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Wage reconciliations
- Preparation of cash flow statements
- Monthly reporting
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Preparation of the Annual Group Statutory Accounts
- Customizing reports using XERO
We’re looking for a positive relationship builder and communicator who is BCom/CA/CPA qualified, with strong Xero capability (Non-Negotiable), solid excel skills and a forensic attention to detail. You will have a refined understanding of end to end process flow and be capable of fostering collaborative efforts with internal and external stakeholders. Your exceptional organisational skills and proactive approach will put you ahead of the others.
If you’re excited by being part of a responsive, highly regarded not-for-profit where you can take ownership and make a difference, apply online to Annie O’Keefe today.