Our client is a highly regarded and very successful private company who have expanded both around Australia and overseas. Due to growth, they now require an additional team member to join their finance team.
Reporting through to the Senior Financial Accountant, this role will see you dealing with internal and external stakeholders and have a strong focus on collaboration and continuous improvement. Your primary duties will include:
- Month end processing and reporting
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Provide P+L analysis and commentary
- Preparation of BAS, GST, FBT
- Assist in the preparation of tax effect accounting papers
- Assist with Income Tax returns
- Work with the business in their budgeting/ forecasting process
At least part way through your CA/CPA, you will demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines and display an enthusiastic self-motivated attitude. You will either be a first mover from tax/business services in a mid-tier/ Big 4 firm or have strong transactional month end and be looking to take the next step.
What's on offer
Join a thriving head office in a business with a strong domestic and international market presence. You will enjoy mentorship and ongoing career development in a fast paced and complex business.