This NFP organization is a driving force in itself and recognized as fostering the development and careers of people in multiple disciplines, across the Nation. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, this temporary or temporary to permanent role is to start ASAP and in turn will give you an iconic company name to highlight on your resume.
Reporting to the Finance Director, day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Month end preparation
- Inter company transactions
- Accruals, prepayments
- Prepare the balance sheets and profit and loss
- Assist in the production of management reports - budgets forecasts, variance, analysis and commentary
- Formally qualified i.e CPA or CA
- At least 2 years' experience as a financial accountant for a commercial business
- Will also consider you if you are making your first step out of a chartered environment
- Must be available to start asap and keen to secure a temporary to permanent role
- Also will consider you are just available to temp for a finite period
Click on the 'Apply Now' button to express an interest or call Bianca Luck on (02) 8270 9725.
Follow me on:
Twitter - p2pBianca
Instagram - p2paccounting