A fantastic success story for this Brisbane Head Office that has seen itself grow from strength to strength in recent yeras. With a great team boasting some very talented accountants, and a very social, outgoing team, there are excellent opportunities ahead in this growing business.
This is diverse role reporting to the Financial Controller and supporting a number of key functions of the business, primarily being responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Liaising with external auditors
- Providing technical advice
- Provide meaningful analysis to stakeholders
- Drive improvements around automation, control and efficiency
- Continuous improvement and streamlining processes and procedures
- CA or CPA qualified, ideally you will have a background in Audit or business advisory.
- A strong understanding of financial control
- Ability to build rapport within various stakeholders
- You must possess a strong attention to detail
What's On Offer?
- Opportunity to work with a very impressive brand
- Vibrant, fun and social team
- A job where no two days are the same (you'll struggle to get bored!)
- Impressive learning and development initiatives to help you become the best you can be
- Competitive remuneration and progression opportunities in the future
- Study support and excellent mentoring
To send your application, please click "Apply" below. For further information or for a confidential discussion on your suitability for this role please call David McLaren on (07) 3118 0125 / 0401 623 412.