Our client is a global brand, operating in the Australian market for over 60 years. With a strong brand and market presence, this highly regarded company is known for innovation and customer care.
about the role
Joining their Australian head office, you will be part of a team of highly skilled accountants looking after the day to day accounting functions and reporting through to their overseas parent company. You will have a strong focus on treasury and FX and your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Preparation and monitoring of daily cashflow and investments
- Bank reconciliations
- End of month reporting and analysis across multiple entities
- Foreign currency forecasting
- Maintenance and monitoring of inter-company loans
- Preparation of statutory requirements including BAS, GST and FBT
- Support management reporting
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as needed across the business
- CA/CPA (or near completion) you will describe yourself as proactive and demonstrate strong problem solving with the ability to think on your feet.
- You'll have at least 1-2years experience dealing with cashflow management within a complex business.
- Strong excel skills and previous experience working with an ERP are essential (SAP ideal)
- Previous SOX and USGAAP exposure will be highly regarded
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and well established business where you'll have opportunities to develop your career long term through progression and ongoing training. Based on the Brisbane Southern suburbs, there is parking on site and a generous salary package is on offer.
To apply, please submit your resume via the "apply now" link. For a confidential discussion to discuss this role or other opportunities please call Rachael Bates or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125.