Well established market leading business based on the outskirts of Brisbane CBD. With an expanding, international client base they are now looking for an accountant (Graduate calibre who might still be studying their CPA/CA) to join their finance team in a broad role where you will learn the business from the ground up.
About the role:
This role will report though to the Senior Finance Reporting Manager in a multifaceted and evolving role that will see you eventually taking further responsibility within the business. Establishing your career within a growing business, you will be mentored and gain exposure across the full finance function, including:-
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Expense management
- Assist with end of month
- Assist with budget preparation and analysis
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed to support Accountant and Group Controller
Recently graduated with an accounting major and already commenced your CA/CPA. You will have a solid GPA and describe yourself as a quick learner with the ability to work within a fast paced and multifaceted environment.
- A positive and proactive attitude is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication is a must
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise efficiently
- Solid intermediate excel skills
- Driven to succeed in your career, this role is all about attitude and willingness to learn
What's on offer?
- You will be working with strong mentors who will guide your career and assist the development of your technical accounting skills while formally mentoring your CA / CPA studies
- Long term development in a growing business
- A generous base salary is on offer