You will no doubt have heard about this company before, enjoying strong growth through innovation and acquisition they are definitely one to watch! With a great team boasting some very talented accountants and operations throughout the globe, this is certainly one very impressive ASX listed company (Brisbane Head Office).
This is diverse role reporting to the CFO and supporting a number of key functions of the business, primarily being responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Liaising with external auditors
- Providing technical advice
- Provide meaningful analysis to stakeholders
- Drive improvements around automation, control and efficiency
- Continuous improvement and streamlining processes and procedures
- CA or CPA qualified, ideally you will have a background in Audit working with ASX listed companies coupled with an IT degree.
- A strong understanding of compliance
- Proven ability to meet KPI's
- You must possess a strong attention to detail
What's On Offer?
- Opportunity to work with a very impressive brand
- Vibrant, fun and social team
- A job where no two days are the same (you'll struggle to get bored!)
- Impressive learning and development initiatives to help you become the best you can be
- Competitive remuneration and progression opportunities in the future
- Study support and excellent mentoring
To send your application, please click "Apply" below. For further information or for a confidential discussion on your suitability for this role please call Claire Nagle on (07) 3118 0125 / 0432 365 865.