An exciting opportunity now exists to join a leading, national Law firm based in the CBD. With offices nationally and a very established presence in Melbourne, this firm is well known for their innovative approach and being at the forefront of their industry. This firm fosters a dynamic and supportive team culture, providing mentoring and support to their employees. They offer an inclusive, collaborative working environment with many benefits for their employees.
They are now looking for a Finance Officer to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
AS FINANCE OFFICER YOU WILL BE:
- Responsible for billings process
- Responding to billing queries
- Processing daily cheque payments
- Processing and paying creditor invoices
- Bank account reconciliations
- Process trust and controlled monies receipts and cheques
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Prior experience in a similar role within legal or professional services
- Proficient in Elite 3E
- Experience across AP/AR function
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Work within a global powerhouse that is rewarded with impressive awards year on year, including Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and Outstanding Law Firm of the Year. They offer flexible working arrangements, play within their competitive sports teams, professional development programs, inclusive environment and other social events - just to name a few!
If this sounds like you and you're looking for your next opportunity please call Claragh Beagan on 03 9098 7425