Our client who are market leaders within their niche field, provide quality service to diverse range of organisations to ensure the highest quality of standards are met. Due to growth they are seeking a Finance Officer to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a national company who have a great team environment. A genuine opportunity for an all-rounder finance officer to make the role your own.
About the role
- Full function accounts payable including managing payment runs
- Full function accounts receivable: allocations, receipting and banking
- Follow up on overdue accounts and negotiate payment plans
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts, credit cards, bank accounts etc
- Processing of staff expenses
- Assisting with end of month including journals
To be successful for this position you have experience within an all-rounder finance role, within a high volume and fast pace environment. You will be highly self-motivated with a natural inclination to add value to everything you do, you will pride yourself on your interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail. Intermediate excel skills and Large ERP experience is essential for this role.
What's on offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- Flexible hours 7:00am-3.30pm
- Parking onsite
- East Brisbane location
- A genuine friendly team environment
If this position is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. Should you have any questions in relation to the role, please call Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.