Work for a firm that appreciates your work, values your opinion and celebrates your achievements. This firm is recognised for its diversity and equal opportunities and trusts its employees. The firm is going through an exciting growth phase and is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to support the practice while they recruit for the permanent position.
As acting Accounts Manager you will be responsible for maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as overseeing a full range of financial operations for the firm.
- Financial reporting including revenue, PAYE and leave records
- Oversee billing and credit control processes
- Trust accounting - reconciliations, trust payments, compliance
- Financial accounting - PAYE returns, GST returns
- $38-45/hr + 8% holiday pay
- Assignment length - approximately 2 months
- Auckland CBD office
- Award-winning international law firm
You will have sound experience as a Finance Manager, ideally with exposure to trust accounting. Legal/professional services sector experience will be an advantage, as will competence with Aderant.
- Strong organisational, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience leading and motivating a team of transactional staff
- High attention to detail
- Adaptability and initiative
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Shannon Barlow on +64 9 869 6259