As a manufacturer of products used all around Australia, this company has developed in a niche area to provide support to the mining and civil engineering industries. They have proven to be experts in their field and delivered a quality service to all clients, winning major projects in recent years and tendering for others. As such, a vacancy has opened within the finance team, for an experienced Senior Accountant or Finance Manager to step in.
Reporting to the CFO, your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Hands on mentality, able to chip in where necessary
* Supervising a team of four in finance, with a focus on management and leadership
* Month end reporting directly to the Managing Director and overseas parent
* Preparation of GST for BAS statements, FBT and submission of return
* Co-ordination and preparation of annual budget
* Analysing profit and loss accounts and completing balance sheet reconciliations
* Maintaining integrity of fortnightly payrolls
The successful candidate in this role will be CPA/CA qualified with experience as Finance Manager or a Senior Accountant stepping up with technical and supervisory experience. The focus will be on your understanding of manufacturing processes and operation, therefore industry experience will be highly desired. ERP system background with Intermediate Excel is also required.
The company will provide you a stable position in a growing organisation, where you will partner closely with the CFO and MD, with competitive remuneration and bonuses included. Parking is also provided on-site.
If you feel this role matches your background and is of interest, please apply directly or call Chamira on - 8270 9757.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Nihotte on +612 8270 9758